10 Benefits of Eating Turmeric Everyday
Warning! Before we get into the 10 benefits of eating turmeric everyday, just a reminder that this is not medical advice from me. You should always consult your doctor before making dietary changes. This is particularly true if you have gallstones, diabetes or upcoming surgery.
Here are the 10 benefits of eating turmeric everyday.
- Relieves joint pain – relieves stiffness, swelling and joint pain
- Protects the brain – helps dissolve damaging proteins that may cause dementia
- Supports cardiovascular health – lowers cholesterol and triglycerides
- Balances blood sugar – helps the body use glucose from food
- Spurs weight loss – slows the growth of fat cells
- Improves digestion – helps break down fat
- Treats depression – boosts serotonin and dopamine
- Reduces blood pressure – rids the body of excess fluid and sodium
- Boosts immunity – aids the immune system
- Combats cancer – helps fight tumour formation
You can read more about the “Queen of Spices” over at Positivemed.com where they even have some tips on making turmeric preparations.
If you want to save money buying turmeric, purchase in bulk and store in recycled glass jars.
And why not incorporate some herbs into your healthy diet? Here’s some tips on Herbs for Beginners.
If you have any comments or suggestions, please feel free to leave them in the comment section below.
And if you’d like regular updates by email, simply fill in your email address and hit subscribe. I will never share or sell your information!
I hope you find this information useful and if you have family or friends this could help, please feel free to email them or pass it on by using the share buttons below.