Why You NEED to Start Prepping NOW!
I’m an optimist – always have been and always will be. And while I think everything will turn out fine, – eventually – I’m not blind and realize we must be ready for the worst while hoping for the best. But there’s no denying that things are looking like we’re headed for some real troubles and soon. That’s why I say you NEED to start prepping NOW!
Whether we want it or not, and who does. war is coming. Some say it’s already here and it’s hard to argue with what’s going on in the Middle East and all the sabre rattling going on. As much as we’d like to, we can’t ignore these rattlings. Here’s why:
- Russia – Putin continues to rebuild the USSR. Add to this, his land grab in Georgia and the Ukraine. He’s also setting up bases in the Arctic. Russia is threatening WWIII over Syria. And with Turkey recently shooting down a Russian war plane, Putin is threatening WWIII over that too. If that weren’t enough, Russia is threatening a new Cold War with the entire West!
- China – While everyone’s attention is diverted to the Middle East, China is creating man made islands in Pacific waters owned by other countries. Some now have runways. China, like Russia, continues a massive build up of its armed forces.
- Iran continues its nuclear build up; further threatening the Middle East.
- North Korea continues its nuclear and missile build up. That combined with China’s island building, has so destabilised the Pacific, that the Philippines has invited the US Navy back.
- Iraq and Afghanistan – Both those wars continue with no end in sight.
All these conflicts, – and other factors I’ll get to in a moment – like previous conflicts, are creating lots of refugees. And just as in the past, these mass immigrations are causing their own set of problems.
Wars usually cause great upheavals in world markets and puts financial pressure on many countries. If that weren’t bad enough, there are signs that the banks are in more trouble than before the 2008 crash. One of the biggest banks in the world is giving the markets reason to worry. Of course this is causing other stocks to crater.
Add to this the crash in world oil prices. While that’s a boon to motorists, it’s a disaster for oil producing countries. And some of these countries may collapse – further destabilising the world. And this all cycles back to the banks who stand to lose billions on bad loans. And all of this could feed into the immigration problem with economic migrants joining the mix.
To make matters worse – yeah it gets worse – China won’t be able to help cushion the fall this time with a growing economy because China’s economy is now slowing down.
You kind of get the feeling that it’s all circling a great big drain!
Regardless of all the man made disasters going on, Mother Nature is going to carry on with her own natural disasters. These natural disasters, like the man made ones. create refugees and economic hardships. No matter the source, a catastrophic natural disaster added to the mix of world problems right now, might just be the catalyst for a much bigger disaster.
Someone once wrote a book about tipping points; a seemingly innocuous event somewhere in the world triggers a tsunami of unforeseen events. Whether it’s a war, financial crash or natural disaster, given the state of the world, it would seem any small tipping point anywhere in the world, could trigger a global disaster.
Despite all that, I remain optimistic. But at the same time, I’m prepping like there’s going to be no tomorrow. You need to start prepping NOW!
If you have any comments or suggestions, please feel free to leave them in the comment section below.
And if you’d like regular updates by email, simply fill in your email address and hit subscribe. I will never share or sell your information!
I hope you find this information useful and if you have family or friends this could help, please feel free to email them or pass it on by using the share buttons below.